Easy to love, these vibrant tops feature a soft round neckline, long sleeves, and a misses fit. They are slightly tapered at the waistline. These have a dry hand or feel; not silky or slippery.
Why Viscose Elastane? Viscose is a great option if you’re looking for a lightweight material with a nice drape, a lustrous finish, and a soft feel. It is relatively inexpensive and can convey luxury for a much lower price point
- Absorbent: Viscose rayon does not trap heat, but it also absorbs water and sweat nicely, making it great for t-shirts and athletic wear.
- Light Weight: Viscose is extremely airy, which makes it nice for blouses and summer dresses.
- Breathable: It’s a very light fabric that doesn’t stick to the body, so it’s optimal for warm weather clothing.
- Soft: While the material looks like silk, it feels like cotton.
- Maintains Shape: The fabric contain elastane, which backs it stretch and maintain shape.
- Dye Fast: Viscose can hold dye without fading, even after long-term use and washes.